Friday, October 16, 2009

Subscribe to Entrecard - Now Live!

An option to subscribe to Entrecard is now available within your account, making it easy to remove all the sponsored ads. At this time, they are still testing the new system, so it would be worthless to block just two ads.

Subscribe to Entrecard

Pricing is $5.00 per month or $48 per year (great discount to just $4.00 per month). No refunds will be provided, and this is more of a donation to the service than anything else.

I would just like to know how many people that are members of Entrecard really even thought about this membership just to remove ads and support the system?!

1 comment:

John | English Wilderness said...

There's no way I'm going to pay. Entrecard isn't worth $5 per month per blog. Now that half of my favourite blogs have left and I don't get a credit for being dropped on, I don't think it's even worth my dropping time :-(